We have been based on the Shankill Road for over 60 years, providing healthcare for the local community.
The original partners; Drs Gray and Gray, established the practice, which was originally located further up the Shankill Road, at the end of the First World War.
They continued until the establishment of the National Health Service in 1948, when the reins were handed over to Drs Dornan and Archer, who provided medical services until 1984, when Drs Crawford and Nelson took the helm. Dr Cardwell joined the team in 2005. Dr Devlin joined the team in 2015. Dr Cox joined the team in 2019.
We are proud to be one of the longest serving medical practices in the area.